Audio Books and eBooks
Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks are available at the Hampstead Public Library. Explore the growing collection of eBooks and audio books and use your 14-digit library card to download these items to your computer, transfer them to a mobile device, or burn selected titles onto a CD for listening on the go. Available 24/7, now your library is always open!
To borrow downloadable books from this service you will need:
• A current Hampstead library card (14 digit identification)
• Access to the Internet
• A computer or device that meets the system requirements for the type(s) of materials you wish to download
• Free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the materials available at this site.
You may also need:
All users will need to download and install the free OverDrive Media Console software.
• Amazon Kindle users will need an account with Amazon.com
• Other users will need to download and install the free Adobe Digital Editions software and have an Adobe ID. You can sign up for an Adobe ID through Digital Editions download page.
The Get Started Guide at NH Downloadable Books Blog has great directions and step by step help.